An ideal living condition for me would be a Sister Wives arrangement with my hot friends and a rich old man that we hate and bully
Idc if this is dumb, The Breakfast Club was a legitimately important movie to me/part of my life as an adolescent and if you don’t get my references to it, whether you know it or not, our relationship is strained
Top 11 reasons to like Jeff Goldblum
- He’s a good actor.
- He’s a hunk.
- He was The Fly
- The way he talks is funny and endearing
- He’s collaborated with Tim and Eric more than once
- He’s good at acting
- I like his “look”
- He’s Jewish(?)
- That part in Jurassic Park where he is lounging with his shirt off
- He has basically the best line in Annie Hall and he’s only in it for like three seconds
- I like when he pretends to be other people
how sad it is that we create a society where we raise boys to base their self worth on whether or not they can trick unsuspecting women into sleeping with them and we raise girls to base their self worth on how long they lasted until they were tricked